Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) of all sizes turn to specialized companies to address unique problems with using standard types of components. This is particularly important if the company is known for its innovations in product development and a focus on integrating the cutting-edge of modern technology. When these companies needed help with their plastic check valve problems, The Specialty Mfg. Co. was there to solve them.
Recently, we were approached by an OEM needing a plastic check valve for air handling applications. This included Viton (synthetic rubber) seals. In addition, they needed inlet and outlet hose barb fittings and 0.1 or 0.25 springs. These features were not available with any standard manufactured valve, so it called for custom solutions.
After evaluating the situation, we came up with some solutions. When the OEM got the evaluation samples for our semi-custom products, they knew that The Specialty Mfg. Co. was the best company for the job.
The Importance of Value-Added Engineering
Why did this OEM choose us for their needs? It’s all about value-added engineering. Here are some its benefits:
- Completely redesigned plastic check valve.
- Solution was driven by unique and innovative ideas
- The new design was a perfect match for their needs.
- Price Point met
- Lead time met
Why Choose the Specialty Mfg. Co.?
- We have been in business since 1900. Few companies can make this claim.
- Our products are made in the U.S.A.
- Specialize in metal and plastic check valves under one inch
- We manufacture and ship most orders in three weeks.
- We solve problems other companies won’t touch.
- Lean manufacturing processes give you low prices and high quality.
Call The Specialty Mfg. Co. today at (651) 653-0599 to see what we can do for your business.