The Specialty Mfg. Co. manufactures a diverse line of check valves made of brass, electroless nickel plated brass & stainless steel. Designs promote multiple configuration, sizes & materials. Options & application include, but are not limited to the following:
- Pipe Thread (NPT), Hose Barb, Push-to-Connect, Compression & Jaco end configurations
- Brass, Electroless Nickel Plated Brass, PVC & Polypropylene body materials
- Buna-N, Ethylene Propylene, Fluoroelastomer (Viton®), Neoprene elastomer and Teflon seal materials
- Piston, Poppet & Ball style check valves
- NSF approved materials available
- In-line, Right-angle, Panel-mount body styles
- Air, Vacuum, Water, Gas, Cryogenic, Oxygen, Refrigeration, Medical, Dental, Metering & Flow Control applications
Custom Brass Check Valves in Many Different Sizes
There are many suppliers that can provide ball check valves or miniature check valves, but it’s only at The Specialty Mfg. Co. that you get the benefit of working with a manufacturer that’s been delivering exceptional custom components and customer care for over a century. From a one way check valve to metal check valves or pneumatic check valve choices, we have an option that’s right for your project.
PVC Backflow Preventer and Many Other Options
Available in a selection of sizes and configurations, we also create valves from several different materials, enabling you to pick a water check valve or one way check valve that’s right for your budget and technical specifications.
Competitively Priced Low Cracking Pressure Check Valve
We have invested in our machinery and plant, allowing us to meet high-volume orders quickly and accurately. Just let us know what you need and we’ll work with you to meet or exceed project requirements.
Tailor Made Inline Check Valve or Brass Check Valves
We are a specialized manufacturer that has the capability to create custom valves that are made to fit exactly with your needs. Our skilled design team will work with you to provide the check valve solution that is not only functionally perfect but also most efficient to manufacture. To tell us more about what you’re looking for, or if you have additional questions, call us at (651) 653-0599.